Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
About the role:
We’re looking for an SDR Manager to join our rapidly growing Enterprise Sales organization. In this role, the ideal candidate will manage a team of 8-10 Enterprise SDRs solely focused on new business, manage their day-to-day activities, and prioritize the team’s individual and collective goals and KPIs. They will provide structured and collaborative coaching through training and development 1:1s for our growing team of Sales Development Representatives. This person will also proactively work with our Director, Sales Development to develop a replicable approach to high-volume outreach to Enterprise accounts that incorporates Andela’s uniquely consultative style of sales.
This role is a highly rewarding and challenging opportunity and requires a high amount of leadership qualities, business acumen, and a motivated attitude.
- Coach and mentor a team of outbound SDRs focused on delivering qualified sales opportunities to our enterprise sales executive team
- Recruit, hire and train additional SDRs to expand our team
- Establish effective sales development strategies that scale as our team grows. These should include cold call strategies, email outreach and social selling
- Build close cross-functional relationships with Sales leadership to ensure SDR <> Sales alignment
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on Enterprise Sales activity and metrics
- Understand and internalize the Andela mission and vision and translate them into an Enterprise Sales strategy
- Implement an SDR training/enablement curriculum ensuring new hires are onboarded successfully and training needs are fulfilled for the existing team members
- 1-2 years of experience as an SDR manager with a proven track record of success, preferably in Enterprise sales
- 5+ years of experience in sales or sales-related roles—start-up or trained sales experience a plus
- Experience partnering with Marketing teams on account-based marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated and adaptable to change
- Passionate about inspiring and mentoring your team
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Familiarity with sales tools ( SalesLoft, LeadIQ, ZoomInfo, SalesNavigator, etc.)
- Proven success leading a team in a quota-carrying position, or as an individual contributor
- Fully Remote work culture - we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We're on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.