Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the role:
As Andela’s Match Commercial Lead, you will take the lead on developing and optimizing processes and being the main representative of our Match product and services offering both internally and externally and for talent and clients of Andela.
The Match product is the core product of the company, helping generate significant value for our clients and our talent. Some of the things that make Match the “star” product of Andela are:
- Clients talking to Andela for advice on how to set up high-performing teams and meet their goals talk to the Matching team.
- Talent looking for access to world-class opportunities talk to Matching to identify the best job for them at any given time.
The company’s ambitious revenue goals and impact metrics wouldn’t be possible without the efficient working of the Match product and, as such, it’d be your goal to help take Andela to the next level when thinking of making hiring at companies efficient and high-scale.
The specific responsibilities of the Match Commercial Lead include:
- Creation, implementation, and iteration of processes that help run Match at scale for all our Verticals
- Interface with Product, Marketing, Sales, and other teams in the company to build out and execute the strategy to sell our Match product and services to companies and talent, globally.
- Define and own KPIs to track the health of our Match offering. Develop dashboards to visualize these metrics both company-wide and function-wide
- Represent the company in internal and external events, workshops, and talks to show the world how Talent Matching can be done well and at scale.
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- Have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. Alternatively, you should be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of CS fundamentals through your experience in the industry.
- Have a solid track record working in a software development, technology consulting, or software product management company in a leadership role.
- Have customer-facing experience in a commercial or revenue-facing role. A plus is if you were an internal and external champion of products or services you offered.
- Experience as a hiring manager is a must. If that experience includes hiring at scale it’s a big plus.
- Experience working in marketplaces is nice to have.
- Have experience effectively working remotely.
- Have a strong analytical and data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Are passionate about the evolving technology landscape and enjoy leveraging advancements to solve business problems.
- Have exceptional communication (English, verbal, and written).
- People that have been successful in similar roles at Andela display energy, drive, and passion to succeed.
- Have the ability to build rapport and communicate with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Generous paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.