Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long-term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
Andela is looking for a Customer & Partnerships Growth Marketing Manager to join the Client Growth marketing team! As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in developing Andela’s Customer and Partnerships growth marketing strategy.
As a T shaped marketer, you will be excited to develop campaigns and activities for our existing customers - owning the customer ABM program, putting customers at the centre of everything you do. You will also identify key strategic partner marketing opportunities within our ecosystem, discovering new growth levers that add value to existing customers.
- Hypothesize, launch and optimize customer marketing (ABM) campaigns within AMER
- Identify and experiment with initiatives that move the needle on our referral pirate metric for AMER
- Work hand-in-hand with our Client Partner team in order to be an customer ambassador and drive high-value-add initiatives
- Develop and run the Partner Marketing program in AMER, identifying new levers for growth within partner ecosystem
- Work closely with sales enablement to ensure Client Partners are bolstered with intelligence to drive growth and value to customer base
- 3+ years of growth marketing experience (retention/referral) in a fast-paced digital environment for a technical company (ideally SaaS), talent marketplace, or digital services space
- 2+ years experience developing partner marketing programs
- Growth mindset, with experience working in a culture of experimentation and data-driven marketing
- Proven track record of running customer marketing campaigns that drive revenue and enable “land and expand” sales targets
- Hands-on experience with marketo, salesforce and sales enablement tool sets.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to measure leading and lagging metrics
- Ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
In the first week:
- Onboard and integrate into Andela.
- Learn about Andela’s existing business and community initiatives.
- Become acquainted with your peers, teams, stakeholders, and your initial goals.
- Understand Marketing Operations and the marketing tech stack
In the first month:
- Be fully integrated and have a solid understanding of the Client Partner ecosystem
- Understand current company roadmap and strategy, and have a laser focus on moving the needle towards Customer Revenue, Retention and Referral OKR’s
- Build a pipeline of targets for the partner marketing programme and have started outreach
- Build a plan of activity that’s strategically aligned with the client function objectives
In the first three months:
- Deliver your near to mid term Acquisition, Referral and Revenue OKR
- Ship your first Partner marketing campaigns
- Ship your ABM initiatives for customer marketing
- Be tightly aligned with the Client Partner function. Establishing a growth marketing & sales continuum
- Ship highly personalized automated email nurture campaign(s)
In the first six months:
- To have a clear customer attribution to ARR
- Start to see Referral growth loop experiments impacting CAC and ARR
- Established strategic partnerships with marketing partners and affiliates
- Launch Customer Advisory Board (AMER)
In the first year:
- Continuously strive to scale and improve our Customer Marketing initiatives and its processes, meeting the growing needs of the business and our customers
- Built a foundation for customer marketing and partnerships that can feed into new territory growth
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.