Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long-term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
Andela is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the Client Growth, marketing team! As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in developing Andela’s paid acquisition growth strategy.
As a T-shaped marketer, you will be excited to build a center of performance marketing excellence in-house as your specialism: owning paid channel experimentation across AARRR (acquisition, activation, retention, referral, and revenue) and drive client growth, whilst also remaining curious about new, alternative levers to drive growth.
- Hypothesize, launch and optimize paid activities across new and existing channels
- Own objectives and key results (OKR's) for each quarter (e.g. customer acquisition costs/return on ad spend/cost per click/clickthrough rate), achieving a sustainable paid acquisition and activation program
- Launch campaigns in-house, and with external agencies to support a suite of activities that are aligned to our north star metric(s)
- Be a strong collaborator, working with our internal experts across the marketplace: creative, content, product, and sales to develop campaigns
- Develop meaningful performance marketing dashboards, reports, and internal enablement
- Align paid activities with our inbound and account based marketing strategy, with a focus on acquiring and activating key targets and accounts
- Establish an experimentation program for continuous improvement
- 5+ years of Performance Marketing experience in a fast-paced digital environment for a technical company (ideally product led growth SaaS), talent marketplace, or digital services space
- Growth mindset, with experience working in a culture of experimentation and data-driven marketing
- Experience in generating high-yield paid acquisition with measurable ROI
- Proven track record of managing and scaling budgets
- Certified in Google and Facebook Ads is a plus
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to measure leading and lagging metrics
- Ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
In the first week:
- Onboard and integrate into Andela.
- Learn about Andela’s existing business and community initiatives.
- Become acquainted with your peers, teams, stakeholders, and your initial goals.
- Work with our marketplace to get historical account learnings and collaborate to succeed
In the first month:
- Understand current company roadmap and strategy, have laser focus on moving the needle towards the north star metric(s)
- Start creating and executing acquisition channel strategies
- Complete audit of current account configuration
- Start experimenting with campaigns across new and existing channels
- Deliver V1 of performance marketing dashboard(s)
In the first three months:
- Deliver your near to mid-term AARRR targets
- Start to have a program of alternate growth levers
- Partnered with central website team to have a cadence of experimentation
- Optimizations: discover market opportunities and make recommendations for Inbound content creation
- Develop regionalized strategies for growth
In the first six months:
- To have documented experiment learnings and start to act as a market intelligence expert for the user (account) intent and search behavior
- Aligned efforts with the Andela marketplace to share best practices and efficiencies
- Starting to run experiments within new target regions
- Total understanding of Attribution for within each channel
In the first year:
- Continuously strive to scale and improve our channel activities and its processes, meeting the growing needs of the business and our users.
- Have account strategies and foundations in place for new territories
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.