Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
All of our people live and breathe our E.P.I.C. values:
- Excellence: We are lifelong learners who strive for mastery of our craft
- Passion: We believe we are going to change the world and act accordingly
- Integrity: We choose extraordinary people and then trust them to do the right thing
- Collaboration: We know our sum is greater than our parts
As Andela’s Product Marketing Manager, you will help us drive growth across our talent marketplace by refining our positioning, messaging and materials. You will represent the voice of the customer across each segment and the broader market in which we operate and leverage those insights to help us break into new markets and drive upsells. Ideally, you have a proven ability to drive cross-functional teams towards successful business outcomes, and have partnered with Product Development to drive discovery and research, and are more than comfortable with basic financial modeling.
- Manage our competitive intelligence programs. Research our competitors, benchmark our strengths and weaknesses, and arm the sales team to be successful in highly competitive situations. Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape to support differentiation of our offerings.
- Identify strategic growth opportunities and drive progress against growth initiatives. Evaluate market opportunities, analyze financials and customer data, identify priorities, and push and execute for progress through Andela’s Leadership Team.
- Assist in designing and executing go-to-market plans to release new products and enter new markets. Work with sales leadership to develop tools, pricing, pitch decks, and any other collateral needed to help drive customer value.
- In the first 30 days you will familiarize yourself with our customers, sales and marketing materials, and product offerings, and the leadership team at and Andela
- In the first 60 days will have established yourself as a trusted partner to our Sales and Talent Operations teams and identified ways to support their respective efforts
- Beyond the first 90 days you will drive initiatives to establish repeatable processes for evaluating the competitive landscape, maintaining our messaging and sales materials, and evaluating and launching new services offerings
- 3+ years of Product Marketing experience at a B2B company with evidence of expanding responsibilities and ownership
- Ability to balance the strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking with deep customer empathy and understanding of underlying motivations
- Analytical and strategic - deep analytical skills, demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, and keen ability to evaluate alternatives and make compelling recommendations
- Grit and comfort working with ambiguity – you have demonstrated perseverance toward a lofty goal through building relationships with cross-functional teams, bringing a sense of clarity and purpose to others and rallying around execution
- Experience conducting primary market research in-house or through third-party vendors
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.