Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the Role:
This is your opportunity to join and help build a world-class Revenue Operations function for a company that has a mission that matters. In your role, you will work to support the day-to-day operations and processes of Andela’s revenue department. You will work closely with the New Business, Client Success, and Marketing teams to execute programs such as territory design, lead routing, reporting, and being hands on in designing and maintaining scalable go-to-market technologies (Salesforce, SalesLoft, LeanData, ZoomInfo to name a few).
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking to learn and grow with the Revenue Operations function.
- Support, maintain, and enhance Andela’s Salesforce and go to market tech stack, tailoring best practices to our unique business needs
- Improve revenue and productivity by working closely with stakeholders across the organization to understand the operational needs of end-users
- Collaborate cross functionally to discover creative solutions that enable revenue growth
- Create intuitive reports, and influence data-driven decisions
- Manage incoming requests from our Revenue department and prioritize a mix of proactive projects and reactive support
- Troubleshooting operational issues as they arise, and making informed recommendations around changes and improvements to fix root cause
- 1-3 years in a sales or operations oriented role (high-growth start up environments preferred)
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and be hands on with end-users and key stakeholders
- Experience and familiarity with Salesforce Administration, GoogleSheets, Excel, and any sales productivity tools (LeanData, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Gong, etc.)
- Quick learner, self starter, intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills, and enjoy collaborating in a team environment
- Flexible in the face of changing priorities, with the ability to multitask and balance stakeholder priorities
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.