Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the Role:
Andela’s Revenue Strategy Analyst is a new position supporting the Manager, Revenue Strategy and will be an integral part of growing the Revenue Operations team at Andela. This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, business analytics, sales operations, and finance – requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, market analysis, sales optimization and business operational support. The role will evolve and assume additional responsibilities based on performance, ownership, and ability to interact successfully with the business.
Our Revenue Strategy Analyst will assist sales leaders to drive the continued success of Andela by supporting our revenue growth strategy. Projects range from the highly strategic to operational including building a scalable reporting infrastructure, evaluating market opportunities, supporting product growth strategies, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides regular exposure to senior executives. The successful candidate will possess a passion for extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
- You will be part of the team that is responsible for Revenue team strategy, processes, tools, KPIs and lead global Revenue Operations activities
- Work as a trusted advisor to sales leadership and go-to-market teams on strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency
- Evaluate ongoing business performance via reporting and dashboards to support day-to-day operations, execution and success
- Provide insights into growth levers for accelerating revenue, and operationalize new ideas through the creation of KPIs, processes and workflows
- Support GTM planning processes and strategic initiatives through capacity planning, productivity review, market segmentation, territory planning, quota/incentive/compensation design, and more
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Finance, People, Talent Supply and other departments to build robust cross-functional processes
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize processes, infrastructure and systems for scale
- 2+ years of experience in analytical role(s) such as Finance, Sales/Revenue Operations/Strategy, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, and/or Venture Capital/Private Equity
- BS in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Math, Finance, Engineering, Sciences)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Data focused mindset, with the ability to translate data into direct actionable insights
- Entrepreneurial spirit looking for ways to develop better processes/improve on existing frameworks
- Preferred experience with reporting, data visualization and analytics tools such as Salesforce, Looker, Google Sheets
- Are proficient, or willing to become proficient, in SQL and data management
- Experience with R, Python (or similar analytical packages) a plus
- Preferred experience in a high growth technology company
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.