Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the role:
We're looking for a Senior Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for finding, attracting and bringing amazing experts to our Talent Network. As a Senior Talent Sourcer, you'll be our sourcing subject matter expert, help grow our team in a diverse way and define a new function at Andela. You'll have the autonomy to improve and build our sourcing strategies and actions.
- Identify and engage passive candidates to join our network
- Identify and engage passive candidates to high priority opportunities
- Build diverse pipelines based on our strategic goals
- Use sourcing frameworks, such as market mapping and conversion rates
- 1+ years of experience with talent sourcing in the tech industry
- Proven experience sourcing candidates in the tech industry
- Proven experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Candidate experience mindset
- You understand and have used sourcing frameworks such as boolean strings
- Ability to work autonomously and hold yourself accountable
- Have the ability to build rapport and communicate with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Experience working with other tools, such as Gem, is a plus
- Experience working remotely is also a plus
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.