Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the role:
The Revenue Enablement Manager is responsible for providing end-to-end Enablement support to Account Executives and Enterprise Sales Executives at Andela. This role will report directly to the Head of Revenue Enablement.
Your First 30 Days:
- You’ll get introduced to all of your key stakeholders throughout the business
- Partner with your Enablement colleagues to get up to speed on Andela’s business and current processes
- Onboard to the Sales Tech Stack (Salesforce, Showpad, Spekit, etc.)
Your First 60 Days:
- Partner with Revenue Leadership to identify key areas of improvement and further skills development for the team
- Work with the Head of Revenue Enablement to map out priorities for the upcoming quarter
- Work with the Onboarding Program Manager and key stakeholders to develop a world class onboarding program. Including development and execution of a comprehensive certification program.
- Set clear onboarding goals and metrics for new sales reps.
- Ensure all salespeople can comfortably speak to Andela’s core capabilities and services.
- Provide coaching and ongoing development opportunities to sales reps utilizing call intelligence tools
- Getting the most possible ROI out of our rep-facing tool stack, by managing the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools.
- Work with Product Marketing to enable reps to consistently articulate our differentiators against top competitors.
- Ensure that reps have all necessary content and training materials needed in order to effectively execute their roles, including the development and maintenance of a comprehensive Sales playbook
- Partner with RevOps on continued enablement for Salesforce and other tools updates
- Assist with additional Enablement projects as necessary (example: Sales Kick Off planning, End of Quarter celebrations, etc.)
- Three+ years of experience working in either a quota carrying sales role or enablement role
- Highly detail oriented, demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Experience working in rapidly changing and dynamic environments
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration
- Hands-on experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce) and sales enablement tools (Showpad, Seismic, Highspot, etc.) a plus
- Deep empathy for people and process development
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.