Marc Andresson, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: “software is eating the world.” That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, and few industries are immune. Peek behind the code and you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader and they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software and growing their business. Research the industry and you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big and small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems and processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from Africa and placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200 tech companies. Along the way, we have raised $180M from Al Gore’s venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative and Serena Ventures. And we are just getting started.
Andela is looking for motivated and talented Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our growing team. The SDR is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through primarily outbound activities. We are a fully remote team, providing you excellent opportunities to grow, great talents and clients to work with. Some come join our team!
The Enterprise Sales Development role will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within the Enterprise level accounts for Andela. The ideal candidate will have knowledge or experience building and executing outbound campaigns to multiple stakeholders within their targeted account list or territory. A strong ability to cultivate value driven conversations to multiple stakeholders across complex cross functional teams is required. If you love digital transformation and working with some of the most admired global organizations and brands, this is a wonderful opportunity!
- Partnering with Enterprise Sales Executives to identify new opportunities within targeted accounts
- Building and managing comprehensive stakeholder maps by function and influence
- Producing, delivering, and iterating prospecting strategies with email, social media, cold calling, and qualification conversations.
- Creating, scheduling, and managing attendance of qualified meetings for AEs
- Assisting and supporting Andela’s marketing campaigns
- Responsible for appropriate follow up, qualification and responsiveness to inbound inquiries for the Enterprise
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly/and quarterly targets (new enterprise opportunities generated, discovery calls, attributions to revenue closed won)
- Actively participating and contributing to Enterprise Sales Team related standups and meetings
- Experience at excelling in the SDR role, proven track record of producing qualified opportunities for Sales Executives you support on a regular basis
- 4+ years of work experience - can include internships during school
- Experience interacting with Enterprise level clients
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, while managing multiple stakeholders and sales activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate and execute prospecting strategies and activities with assigned AEs
- Experience working and mastering a premium sales stack: Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and more...
- You have a strong desire to WIN and get to the “Yes” in every account you touch
- Constantly looking for creative ways to improve sales outcomes and processes you engage with on a daily basis
- Driven self starter and your colleagues think of you as a strong “Team Player”
- Basic to expert knowledge of digital roles and functions by skill set
- You thrive at a high paced company and love high velocity sales cultures
- Interest/experience with fully remote working
- Live Andela’s EPIC Values… professionalism and integrity are a must!
This role is fully remote!