Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the role:
Andela is looking for an entrepreneurial leader who can build a Data practice to help deploy Talent and Solutions for our top global clients . You will be responsible for leveraging your expertise with data management, data engineering, business analytics, data science, and machine learning to generate a collection of offerings, create a go-to -market plan, and develop strategic partnerships with vendors in the space. Working closely with the leadership team you will identify areas of growth, lobbying for investment and resources when necessary. We are looking for someone who has a strong customer-centric philosophy combined with a growth mentality.
You'll maintain and develop operational rigor by implementing effective and repeatable processes to successfully scale our business. In doing so, you’ll work closely with the Head of Enterprise and a number of other functional leaders across sales, marketing and talent operations.
- Working closely with our Enterprise Client Services and Sales team, Marketing, Product and Talent Operations teams, you will own the strategy and execution for driving growth leveraging Data and Analytics talent/solutions.
- The teams you will work with
- Enterprise Leadership: Strategy and Go to Market
- Talent Operations: Assess the Supply, forecast the capabilities required
- Marketing: Go to Market plan, Outbound Strategy, Thought leadership and Content generation
- Client Services: Identify the opportunities to deploy additional Data and Analytics capabilities including but not limited to data environment , Applications, Solutions, Manage Services
- Sales: RFPs, RFIs, Proposals, Solution Design
- You will own the full P&L process for the Data portfolio, including annual budgeting and planning, headcount planning and G&A spend
- You will provide regular forecasting on monthly and quarterly growth for the business.
- Work closely with the Product organization to evaluate, test and incubate new product ideas.
- Engage with resources within our talent network to develop implementation accelerators that will differentiate us in the market.
- 10+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably in consulting
- 3+ years in a practice leadership roles
- 5+ years working in the data and analytics space (data engineering, strategy, business intelligence, AI/ML)
- Experience leveraging an existing client base to drive portfolio growth with new offerings you’ve developed for the Data practice
- Must demonstrate strong project management experience across a diverse business base in 2 or more of the following areas of focus
- Enterprise Data Management, Data Architecture
- Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Governance
- Analytics Strategy
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Data and analytics modernization/ Next-Gen Data Architecture
- Experience with managing a $10 Mn+ business growing over 50% each year
- Experience with net new business and account management teams either as an individual contributor or a leader.
- High EQ with empathetic/servant leadership style and strong critical thinking.
- Experience operating cross-functionally to drive strategic initiatives that impact product roadmap and general business direction.
- Highly strategic thinker, able to inform our Global GTM motion on where to invest in product and Geo expansion.
- Proven ability to hit and exceed revenue goals on a consistent basis and a deep forecasting background.
- Comfortable presenting to C-level decision-makers as well as to VPs of engineering/product.
- You have the ability to network inside and outside the company to obtain the resources and information you need to drive an initiative.
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners to solve hard problems; you are a model for intra-company collaboration.
- You have a passion for talent marketplaces and remote work; previous marketplace experience and/or software engineering industry experience is highly valuable.
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.