Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the role:
The Talent Content Marketing Manager will work closely with the growth talent marketing team to spearhead content marketing initiatives to create epic stories of our community and their relationship with our amazing clients. All of these efforts will help to grow our pipeline in different communication channels across different global markets, supporting our marketing strategy. You will play a major role in executing and measuring results of various marketing lead generation efforts for the talent acquisition team.
- Create and distribute various content (emails, website, e-books, videos, whitepapers, infographics, etc.) to support our inbound and brand goals for Talent Acquisition Strategies.
- Own and manage the editorial calendar, as well as the end-to-end publishing process for Andela’s blog.
- Collaborate with Design to build visual assets, like blog banners, webpages, landing pages, emails, and more.
- Support the Talent experience and talent growth marketing teams by managing and updating our internal content library.
- Manage a network of freelance writers; edit and publish all output.
- Manage Andela’s social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, StackOverflow and Glassdoor) for organic efforts. Gather competitive intelligence.
- Drive organic traffic through SEO strategy and best practices.
- Help build Andela’s voice and tone and drive consistency across different channels and mediums.
- Track and measure website and social media performance, and report results.
- Understand content metrics and evaluate and iterate based on results.
- Interview engineers from our talent network for testimonials and case studies to help us better address their needs through content, and identify Technical content that can help us increase our engagement rate.
- Develop productive partnerships with teams across the global organization to ensure our content continually raises the bar and meets engineering needs, while also reaching our business objectives.
- Work through detailed processes to gain approval from stakeholders.
- Leverage data and insights from business teams to inform messaging and strategy.
- Deep dive and understand audience pain points to turn them into insightful, action-driving content.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
- 3-5 years of working experience in marketing in a creative writing-focused role developing content in English.
- Must: Knowledge in both Google Analytics and WordPress
- Native-level proficiency in English.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders at various levels and in different countries, with the ability to drive alignment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
In the first week:
- Onboard and integrate into Andela.
- Learn about Andela’s existing business, content marketing and lead generation initiatives.
- Become acquainted with your peers, teams, stakeholders, and your initial goals.
In the first month:
- Start collaborating closely with the product, talent operations, and talent marketing teams to familiarize yourself with the goals, roadmap, and processes. Note any observations.
- Take over any in-flight initiatives or cross-functional meetings/groups and start building your roadmap and strategy.
- Understand current talent marketing strategy and take ownership of certain aspects of the content process and deliverables.
In the first three months:
- Deliver your near to mid term roadmap.
- Deliver on an initial engagement analytics framework that we can visit in a repeatable fashion.
- You should be in a rhythm of delivering on key tasks throughout the business by now.
- Be the contact point for talent content marketing projects and campaigns.
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.