Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the role
As a Talent Operations Business Analyst, you will map out, analyze and suggest improvements on different processes and work closely with stakeholders at Talent Operations identifying and tracking key KPIs for the team's performance. You will also be helping Talent Operations align with other teams by facilitating documentation and presentations that bring clarity to external stakeholders.
The specific responsibilities of the Talent Operations Business Analyst position include:
- Process mapping in visual tools like Miro
- Defining requirements for dashboards to track KPIs
- Help with optimizations of our various talent funnels
- Presentation and documentation of processes, optimizations and operational metrics to other teams
- Collaborate with Program, Product, and other stakeholders to scale manual processes by means of automation.
- Work as an individual contributor and be able to create your own exploratory SQL queries for exploratory analysis without depending on others.
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- Have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Have 4+ years of experience working in a software development, technology consulting or software product management company.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Have experience effectively working remotely.
- Are passionate about the evolving technology landscape and enjoy leveraging advancements to solve business problems.
- Have a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written).
- Have the ability to build rapport and communicate with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!