Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the role
Andela is looking for an Enterprise Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team! As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in Andela’s targeted marketing strategies to bring us closer to the world’s leading organizations. You’ll work closely with our Enterprise Sales, Marketing, and Creative Teams to consistently launch and measure new integrated campaigns. You will keep a pulse on all things in the digital services space and launch programs that generate meaningful MQLs for our sales teams. You’ll leverage your skills to build a stellar growth strategy and connect us with our customers.
- Partner with members of the Enterprise and Sales teams to develop marketing programs that align with our strategy and priorities
- Design and execute an integrated marketing plan to increase brand visibility, communicate our positioning, drive demand generation, and nurture existing opportunities
- Develop and execute a broad range of marketing programs that address the entire buying cycle, driving pipeline growth and improving pipeline velocity including digital campaigns, webinars, events, direct mail, marketing partnerships, account-based marketing
- Own campaign execution end to end including creative and copy development, setup, nurture flows, tracking, optimization, and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Guide the creation of Enterprise-grade content including delivery format and distribution plan to establish this client as a thought-leader in the space
- Partner with the global communications team to increase brand awareness in region via media mentions, PR, and speaking opportunities at leading industry events
- Align closely with sales to develop an account-based marketing plan for key accounts, working to deploy custom multi-touch marketing plans
- Work in close partnership with the sales team to maintain alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts through ongoing planning, reporting, and feedback
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience in a demand generation role including familiarity with ABM, content, digital demand-generation, and events. Ideally you would have lead a team for a portion of this time.
- Proven experience in leading both strategy and execution of ROI-based marketing programs
- Experience with account-based marketing strategies, tactics and tools desirable
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (SFDC, Marketo especially)
- Customer obsessed and passionate about developing content that truly targets pain points, inspires engagement and drives lead conversion
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze and report on program effectiveness and ROI.
- Proven success navigating B2B and Enterprise-level sales cycles in North America and global landscapes
- Ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
- Humble and willing to learn/grow. We need confident and capable leaders who want to help each other succeed as much as they want to help our talent succeed.
In the first week:
- Onboard and integrate into Andela.
- Learn about Andela’s existing business and community initiatives.
- Become acquainted with your peers, teams, stakeholders, and your initial goals.
In the first month:
- Start collaborating closely with the marketing and sales teams and take note of key stakeholders, our target audiences, and market positioning.
- Take over any in-flight initiatives or cross-functional meetings/groups
- Understand current company roadmap and begin developing your corresponding GTM plan
- Start creating meaningful steps towards implementing a stellar enterprise growth strategy
In the first three months:
- Deliver your near to mid term roadmap
- Deliver on an initial engagement analytics framework that we can visit in a repeatable fashion.
- You should be in a rhythm of delivering on key tasks throughout the business by now (launching ad campaigns, amplifying content, strategic regional expansions, etc.).
- Be the go-to face of the Andela Enterprise Marketing Team for all Sales and members of the Marketing Team
In the first six months:
- A number of concurrent campaigns and tactics are being launched and managed by you and your team
- Become the go-to advisor and consultant for teams in the business when they have new questions they need to answer, or require a new perspective on how to solve a business problem.
In the first year:
- Deliver, deliver, deliver! You are a trusted and highly valued Andelan and our team relies on you to consistently shepherd the release of high quality releases that generate meaningful traction with our target audiences.
- Continuously strive to scale and improve the team and its processes, meeting the growing needs of the business and our users.
- Scale the team.
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Generous paid time off & holidays
- Flexible working hours
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.