Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the role
Andela is looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team! As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in Andela’s creation of a world-class inbound marketing engine. You’ll work closely with sales, marketing, and creative teams to bring leading organizations to Andela’s breadth of services. You will keep a pulse on all things in the digital services space and launch campaigns that generate meaningful MQLs for our sales teams. You’ll leverage your skills to build a stellar growth strategy and connect us with our customers.
- This is a team lead role - you will lead and grow a team of content, digital, and growth managers
- Create growth hacking strategies s to drive a world-class inbound engine
- Strategize and help to maintain a calendar that is designed to attract a targeted audience (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development
- Create, run, and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Project Manage and collaborate with internal teams and external partners to deliver project scopes on time and on budget
- Continually track, monitor and optimize On and Off page SEO opportunities
- Management of Paid Advertising budgets through Adwords and Social Advertising channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- 5+ years of growth hacking and inbound experience in a digital environment for a technical company, talent marketplace, or digital services space. Ideally you should have managed a team of content, digital, and growth marketers for some portion of that time.
- Proven working experience in generating high-yield inbound sales engines with measurable ROI
- Proven track record designing and executing successful growth campaigns in North America and Western Europe
- Solid experience with paid media, link building, content strategy, and a well-rounded way of thinking about inbound
- Proficiency and comfort with marketing automation tools
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to measure leading and lagging metrics
- Ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
- Humble and willing to learn/grow. We need confident and capable leaders who want to help each other succeed as much as they want to help our talent succeed.
In the first week:
- Onboard and integrate into Andela.
- Learn about Andela’s existing business and community initiatives.
- Become acquainted with your peers, teams, stakeholders, and your initial goals.
In the first month:
- Start collaborating closely with the marketing and sales teams and take note of key stakeholders, our target audiences, and market positioning.
- Take over any in-flight initiatives or cross-functional meetings/groups
- Understand current company roadmap and begin developing your corresponding inbound plan
- Start creating meaningful steps towards implementing a stellar inbound strategy
In the first three months:
- Deliver your near to mid term roadmap
- Deliver on an initial engagement analytics framework that we can visit in a repeatable fashion.
- You should be in a rhythm of delivering on key tasks throughout the business by now (launching ad campaigns, amplifying content, strategic regional expansions, etc.).
- Be the go-to face of the Andela Inbound Team for all sales segment teams and members of the Marketing Team
In the first six months:
- Web engagement, inbound leads, and MQL levels are rising with clear and visible activity happening across all channels.
- Become the go-to advisor and consultant for teams in the business when they have new questions they need to answer, or require a new perspective on how to solve a business problem.
In the first year:
- Deliver, deliver, deliver! You are a trusted and highly valued Andelan and our team relies on you to consistently shepherd the release of high quality releases that generate meaningful traction with our target audiences.
- Continuously strive to scale and improve the team and its processes, meeting the growing needs of the business and our users.
- Scale the team.
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Generous paid time off & holidays
- Flexible working hours
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.