Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced client service and project delivery professional to work with our global portfolio of clients, helping them leverage the power of the Andela model. Ideal candidates come from a consulting background, and have experience managing client relationships, and crafting solutions to solve business challenges.
- Client Partners are responsible for ensuring the profitability and stability of their portfolio, driving incremental revenue.
- Demonstrate technical and sales aptitude to help our enterprise clients achieve outstanding scale, drive innovation, and transform digitally.
- Client Partners connect Enterprise customers with our high quality engineers and provide oversight for delivery while exceeding our clients’ expectations.
- 8+ years of experience in Digital Consulting, Account and Program Management.
- Experience running and selling complex enterprise digital transformation initiatives in collaboration with sales teams.
- At least 2+ years of Experience in a quota carrying role.
- Successful portfolio management experience with the ability to drive incremental revenue within an assigned portfolio.
- Experience negotiating Enterprise agreements and closing deals.
This role is fully remote #LI-Remote
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Unlimited paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.