Where You’ll Work
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in the world’s most talented software engineers.
Based globally and operating remotely, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the globe while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Andela is hiring for a top priority placement at a leading cross platform computer peripheral devices manufacturer. Our partner is looking for stable, long-term talent to join them as a Digital Product Manager
What You’ll Do
You’ll be involved in the design of new products and features, setting commercial priorities with engineering teams and collaborating with Product Owners across the group. Your responsibilities will include championing the digital transformation of The Company’s as we prepare for millions of our customers and merchants to transition from feature phones to smartphones. This includes bringing the voice of the customer, industry trends and design thinking to the The Company’s app and actively engaging and influencing key internal and external stakeholders.
Working across multiple teams you’ll be responsible for go to market launches working with local teams on how to promote new features and products. You’ll be able to work in agile development framework engaging Product Owners and developers while also supporting business led initiatives such as marketing campaigns and loyalty programmes.
Champion App Product Strategy & Execution:
- Play a key role in setting the vision for the consumer app
- Drive the roadmap, incorporate research to create a transformative product
- Be a customer advocate, drive superior customer experience
- Rally product creation colleagues to drive timely results
Focus on execution of Financial Service releases to drive revenue:
- Co-develop launch and go to market plans with local teams to drive uptake and engagement
- Offer strategic support on the digital strategy and business cases
- Drive commercial rationalisation of the roadmap and features
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- 3 years of professional experience of Digital Product Management in a customer facing environment
- Keen understanding of digital product lifecycle & software/mobile development (Agile)
- Strong knowledge of mobile money, fintech and financial services
- Comfortable with both commercial and web analytics to measure Digital product performance
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Passion and awareness for great user experience and Digital
- Understanding of Agile and Digital Product Management
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.