Where You’ll Work
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in the world’s most talented software engineers.
Based globally and operating remotely, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the globe while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Andela is hiring for a top priority placement at a leading cross platform computer peripheral devices manufacturer. Our partner is looking for stable, long-term talent to join them as a Market Spoc ( Scrum Master ).
What You’ll Do
To help facilitate agile ceremonies across multiple squads, clear obstacles while working with the team on continuous process improvements and establish strong working relationships with the development and product teams. Work together with Product Manager, Developers and other members of the technology team to facilitate the delivery of best-in-class products.
- Mentor and execute Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices, embedding behaviors and principles driving a model of continuous delivery;
- Ensure the path is clear for your team, removing blockers, facilitating discussions, enabling seamless communications and working with the Product Owner to clarify the product backlog ahead;
- Challenge and improve the operation of the team, driving their performance and capability to succeed;
- Embed operating models that value ownership, responsiveness, predictability and transparency;
- Ensure your teams drive their deliveries with quality, innovation and automation at the heart;.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical, technical, planning and negotiation skills (required)
- Project Management, communication and presentation skills (required)
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager in a start-up or scale-up software business where you’ve delivered processes to enable success (required)
- Experience working with JIRA or similar
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Degree in IT, Project Management, Business Management or similar
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.