Where You’ll Work
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in the world’s most talented software engineers.
Based globally and operating remotely, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the globe while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Andela is hiring for a top priority placement at a leading cross platform computer peripheral devices manufacturer. Our partner is looking for stable, long-term talent to join them as an Experienced Change Management lead.
What You’ll Do
Provide 1st and 2nd level of support the partner’s systems and IT business processes. Provide ITIL management under the company’s ITIL Operations to cope with operational demand from existing and new services and suppliers
- To understand ITIL Operations and backend systems availability and performance monitoring and ensure that best practice is applied in these areas to ensure the continuity and safety of the company’s services
- Support the company’s incident / Change / Problem / Service Request / Documentation and SLA Management
- Support the company’s IT Business Continuity exercises
- Support the company’s Smartphone App / Online Payments / Sandbox Operations
- Continuous Service Improvement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of the OSI Stack.
- Strong analytical skills are required
- API, UNIX OS, SQL, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Oracle experience
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and fluent in both English and Portuguese
- Experience with financial services
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Degree in IT related field will be valuable and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information Technology
- API and Linux fundamentals
- ITIL Certification
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.