Where You’ll Work
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in the world’s most talented software engineers.
Based globally and operating remotely, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the globe while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Andela is hiring for a top priority placement at a leading cross platform computer peripheral devices manufacturer. Our partner is looking for stable, long-term talent to join them as a Tech Architect
What You’ll Do
To build product flows and logic based on technical solution designs. To support the delivery of technical solutions that meet the The Company’s business requirements, whilst ensuring compliance with the Global reference and MPA’s best standards.
The Tech Architect will liaise with all technical teams in order to understand the current best practices, and implement the new features defined within the assigned RTE.
He will also liaise with the product onwers in order to advise on the best technical approach.
- Work in close cooperation with Solution Architects to build the service logic based on high and low level technical designs;
- Technical risk/issue ownership and management/resolution during solution delivery;
- Collaborate with SCRUM master/Project Manager and members of Agile squad to ensure timely and accurate delivery of requirements;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- A problem-solving mind-set utilising technology
- Technical knowledge in: Unix based Oss (Admin level), Database Operations and Administration (Oracle), Cloud Computing, Unix based systems, JSON and SOAP APIs, Cryptographic algorithms, IP Networks
- Experience working with agile methodologies, methods and frameworks. i.e. Scrum or Kanban
- System / API Integration Experience (Tools like Apigee, Tibco, MuleSoft ESB, SSL Certificates or similar).
- Understanding of data structures, including XML, JSON, objects, and arrays.
- Degree in IT or related field (essential);
- Fluent in English
- Degree in IT or relevant IT qualification
- ISEB Foundation
- SAFe Certified
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.