Where You’ll Work
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in the world’s most talented software engineers.
Based globally and operating remotely, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the globe while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Andela is hiring for a top priority placement at a leading cross platform computer peripheral devices manufacturer. Our partner is looking for stable, long-term talent to join them as a G2 Configuration Engineer
What You’ll Do
The Configuration Analysts will be a dedicated individual with payment wallet configuration experience across Credit services. Their central role will be the local implementation of configuration guides and approved changes to support the launch and improvement of new The Company’s services.
- Responsible for analysing and documenting new requirements for new business services and scenarios
- Responsible for configuring new services, optimising service parameters for performance and monitoring schedule and testing accordingly on assigned platform
- Responsible for analysing, documenting and troubleshooting new configurations, leading to reduced service degradation or loss.
- Responsible for configuring scheduled changes on the assigned service platforms
- Maintain quality documentation of the changes made on the platform for service introduction, incident resolution or performance improvement.
- Maintain workflow changes within the system
- Review and a maintain full understanding of Credit controls in place in all markets
- Report to MPA and market stakeholders on updates of scenarios, configuration, test results and reports across assigned markets and escalating issues when appropriate
- Provide knowledge transfer to markets for all The Company’s and 3rd party configurations performed to broaden knowledge base on execution.
- Provide training to Market and Vodafone shared service teams on the new services configured, testing results and reports developed.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- System / API Integration Experience (Tools like Apigee, Tibco, MuleSoft ESB, SSL Certificates or similar).
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Mobile Payment or Financial Services Experience
- Service Operations Qualification – ITIL
- AML Qualification - ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering Awareness
- Regulated industry experience
- Programme Management Qualification and Experience – MSP
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.