Marc Andreessen, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: “software is eating the world.” That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, and few industries are immune. Peak behind the code and you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader and they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software and growing their business. Research the industry and you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big and small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems and processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from emerging markets and placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200+ tech companies. Along the way, we have raised over $180M from Al Gore’s venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative and Serena Ventures.
And we are just getting started.
Andela is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Operations to lead all aspects of marketing operations to ensure the platforms, tools and processes are in place to generate, capture and nurture demand into leads and opportunities that drive the pipeline. The ideal candidate is a team player with excellent cross-functional project management skills, a deep understanding of marketing operations best practices, and a track record of designing and implementing effective and scalable marketing processes and systems.
You'll work closely with colleagues across Marketing, Sales, and Revenue Operations to evolve and optimize marketing technology and automation strategies and programs.
- Own the martech stack, including Marketo, Chat, ZoomInfo, and future technologies, including ABM and reporting attribution
- Build, maintain, and implement best practices for marketing automation and demand generation in campaign management, lead routing, processes, and data integrity
- Optimize lead scoring and routing to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development, and increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Create and manage A/B testing initiatives as well as other proactive testing strategies
- Manage and grow marketing databases, while ensuring data integrity and governance
- Define business analytics and work with team to maintain Marketo and Salesforce dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of the marketing lead generation engine: database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness, and overall pipeline and revenue performance
- Work closely with the Revenue Operations to identify gaps in current processes, systems, and reporting
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations management
- Marketo certified
- Experience with Salesforce reporting
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision-making
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced, collaborative and highly dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
This role is fully remote and work from home