Marc Andresson, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: “software is eating the world.” That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, and few industries are immune. Peak behind the code and you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader and they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software and the businesses that will power tomorrow’s economy. Research the industry and you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big and small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems and processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from Africa and placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200 tech companies. Along the way, we have raised $180M from Al Gore’s venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative and Serena Ventures.
And we are just getting started.
Learn more about us at www.andela.com.
This is your opportunity to build a truly world-class revenue enablement function for a company that has a mission that matters. In your role, you will be responsible for building onboarding, developing training programs, and surfacing the content needed for our Revenue Organization. Partnering with Revenue Leadership, Product Marketing, Revenue Ops, and Recruitment, you will be focusing on increasing revenue and decreasing operational costs
- Initially, operate as a “team of one” with support from your colleagues in Revenue Operations, Revenue Leadership, and Marketing
- Reviews and improve our existing onboarding boot camp that brings new revenue representatives (Sales, Sales Development, Account Management, etc.) up to speed, certifies them, and arms them with the tools and best practices they need to effectively ramp.
- Continuously evaluate the training needs of the Revenue organization; develop both role and personalized learning resources
- Develop a “train the trainer” program for Revenue team members to ensure our managers are adequately prepared to assess new hires and coach existing ones
- Own and maintain Andela’s knowledge bases technology with the most up to date content, both internal and external, driving additional enablement for our sellers
- Ensure collaboration among cross-functional teams for the rollout of new marketing assets, understand the asset needs of the Revenue team, deliver those assets, and measure their effectiveness to define future content development needs
- Act as the authority on expectations and processes, ensuring they are being met across the org.
- Develop and maintain Revenue playbooks, one-sheets, and other job aides; manage our revenue asset management tool
- Manage team calendar and scheduling
- Within your first 30 days, you'll develop your 30-60-90 day training goals, with an end goal objective of being able to train new hires.
- Within 60 days, you will run revenue onboarding, from week one through full ramp
- Within 120 days, you will have developed consistent certification, re-training programs, drive the prioritization of enablement assets, their rollout and adoption, and taken full ownership of our enablement tools
- Domestic travel as it comes up on a case by case basis; at minimum 1x per quarter
- Minimum 3 years working for a mature sales organization and enablement function which was responsible for thirty or more sales representatives
- Minimum 1 year in a Sales Enablement role
- Proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- Self-starter mentality with a track record of producing exceptional work with minimal supervision; can proactively identify revenue organization enablement needs and prioritize them
- Excellent team player with good written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent program and project management skills: proven ability to interact with and lead cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with tools such as SFDC, Gong, Chorus, SalesLoft, Insight Squared
- Strong preference for individuals who have experience with Services based businesses either with direct selling and/or revenue training experience
- Comfort with ambiguity
This role is fully remote and work from home