Andela is solving the technical talent shortage by building distributed engineering teams with Africa's top software developers. Andela developers work as full-time engineers with companies ranging from Fortune 500 to high-growth startups. We are backed by Generation Investment Management, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, CRE Ventures, GV, and Spark Capital.
Behind every great sales team there is a great Sales Operations team that keeps the gears of high-value complex sales operating smoothly. You will report to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations and work in partnership with sales leaders to help drive the strategic business planning and growth initiatives while executing on the company’s sales methodology, processes and productivity tools.
As our Manager of Sales Operations, your core role will be developing and executing processes to support our growing network expansion, sales, and strategic partnership teams. You'll project manage and own a variety of projects aimed at optimizing our use of Salesforce, Hubspot, and all other GTM tools for pipeline management, performance tracking, headcount planning, and reporting across various business teams. This role requires a knowledge of both the sales and marketing funnel and how all of our GTM systems and processes should be architected to help create scalable GTM Infrastructure.
- Own the strategic direction and architecture for all of our GTM systems and processes
- Work cross-functionally with our marketing, finance, product, engineering teams to design and integrate disparate systems into Salesforce
- Ensure the business has full visibility into KPIs and metrics across the revenue funnel
- Maintain data integrity across all of our GTM systems Document and maintain CRM and other productivity tool best practices
- Help create sales design and strategy such as territory planning and segmentation modeling
You Have/You Are:
- 5+ years experience managing Salesforce, experience with Hubspot or other Marketing Automation Platforms is a plus
- Worked in a sales or revenue ops role for 5+ years
- A first-principles thinker and take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- Scrappy, a fast learner, and not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- A Strategic thinker who feels a strong sense of ownership over your work
- The type of person who not only gets the job done well, but you also look for ways to improve how we do things
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation and equity package
- Health coverage and benefits
- Office snacks including coffee and beverages
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.