Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in Austin, NYC, SF, Kampala, Kigali, Lagos, and Nairobi, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
This is your opportunity to build a truly world class sales enablement organization for a company that has a mission that matters. In your role, you will be responsible for developing and building onboarding and ongoing training programs. Partnering with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Sales Ops, and Recruitment, you will be focusing on increasing revenue and decreasing operational costs
- Initially, operate as a “team of one” with support from your colleagues in Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, and Marketing
- Reviews and improve our existing onboarding bootcamp that brings new sales representatives up to speed, certifies them and arms them with the tools and best practices they need to effectively ramp. Measure the effectiveness of the exams and certifications’ ability to predict performance and periodically update them
- Continuously evaluate the training needs of the Sales organization; develop both role and personalized learning resources housed in an LSM.
- Develop a “train the trainer” program for Sales team members to ensure our Directors are adequately prepared to assess new hires and coach existing ones
- Ensure collaboration among cross-functional teams for the rollout of new marketing assets, understand the asset needs of the Sales team, deliver those assets, and measure their effectiveness to define future content development needs
- Act as the authority on expectations and processes and ensure they are being met across the org.
- Develop and maintain Sales playbooks, one sheets, and other job aides; manage our sales asset management tool and LMS
- Create and host in-person and online trainings (live, eLearning, webinars) and run the sales bootcamps
- Manage team calendar and scheduling
- Within your first 30 days, you'll develop your 30-60-90 day training goals, with an end goal objective of being able to train new hires.
- Within 60 days, you will run sales onboarding, from week one through full ramp
- Within 120 days, you will have developed consistent onboarding, certification, re-training programs, drive the prioritization of sales enablement assets, their rollout and adoption, and taken full ownership of our enablement tools
- Domestic travel as it comes up on a case by case basis; at minimum 1x per quarter
- At least 3 years working for a mature sales organization and enablement function which was responsible for fifty or more sales representatives
- At least 1 year in a Sales Enablement role
- Proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- Self-starter mentality with a track record of producing exceptional work with minimal supervision; can proactively identify Sales organization enablement needs and prioritize them
- Excellent team player with good written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent program and project management skills: proven ability to interact with and lead cross-functional teams
- Strong preference for individuals who have experience with Services based businesses
- Proficiency with tools such as SFDC, MindTickle, Gong, Chorus, AISense, SalesLoft, Insight Squared
- Has both direct selling and sales training experience
- Comfort with ambiguity
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, And a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.