Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate Partner Experience Associate to drive retention, engagement, and growth within Andela’s Early Stage book of business. You will be the face of Andela to our clients and work to meet their core business needs through successful placement of our world-class developers. You are able to diligently support clients and ensure their positive experience using strong data-driven approaches and honed problem-solving skills, in addition to managing various external and internal stakeholders.
Part account manager, project manager, consultant, and coach, Partner Experience Associates are continually focused on maintaining a positive partner experience and helping our partners more effectively scale distributed engineering teams.
PXAs earn trust and build frustration-free experiences through seamless onboarding, proactive problem-solving, and ongoing partner education, all aimed at helping partners maintain and grow their technology teams with Andela, while upholding their Andela experience first and foremost. You are passionate about innovative business models and products, have an understanding of how start-up companies work (and want to learn more!), and thrive in a rapidly changing environment. You’re passionate about customer support, and ideally have a proven track record in managing client relationships. Your strong attention to detail sets you apart from your peers. You never miss a deadline, and are able to translate large amounts of complex information in a way that is well received and understood by others.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Own the onboarding experience from closed deal to kick-off to go-live, which includes managing partner teams, internal stakeholders, and resources to support the effort
- Drive churn numbers to all-time lows through a combination of flawless execution, intentional integration, and methodical measures
- Assist with internal operational tasks and projects, including reporting, data gathering and issue resolutions
- Manage partner relationships within our Early Stage segment by organizing and leading routine check-in points, educating and integrating the partner and developer, and tracking progress to create a sustainable partnership
- Proactively and swiftly escalate and solve for problems that arise throughout the partner lifecycle
- Uncover opportunities for growth throughout the Early Stage portfolio by understanding partners’ business needs and facilitate upsell conversations between Sr PXM / Account Manager and partner
- Work cross-functionally with Andela counterparts to manage healthy partnerships and ensure developer success
- Partner with Andela’s Product team and cross-functional stakeholders to provide partner feedback and support the evolution of Andela’s solution
- Identify partners who are willing to refer other potential partners, as well as facilitate conversations between existing partners and potential partners where fit exists
- Help drive customer references, referrals, and product adoption
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 2+ years years of professional work experience
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or professional services organization
- Consistent track record of exceeding KPIs and providing professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, and collaborative
- Unprecedented attention to detail - you let nothing go unnoticed, overlooked, or undone
- Strong writing skills, with a keen eye for polish, grammar, and tone
- You consider project management a strength and have experience using internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines
- You have work experience with best-in-class technology companies and/or with distributed teams
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to strengthen internal relationships and inspire customer loyalty and adoption
EPIC Values Alignment
Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology.
The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family.
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
Full medical coverage
Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
Beautiful working environment
Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.