Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft and IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
You are passionate about building and designing systems and process that increase efficiency and you have a love for finding and supporting unique individuals that, given the right role have the power to change the world. You are excited to represent Andela to a wide variety of candidates across levels of seniority and thrive in a multi-functional role in fast-paced, innovative environments, and solving key issues enabling recruiting functions to thrive and aiding in finding and empowering Africa’s top engineers. You have strong analytical and time/project management skills. You are a confident self-starter and be a results-oriented individual excited by the mission that you apply your skills towards.
- Define and lead coordination systems, measurement, and accountability in Andela’s rapidly scaling and dynamic Talent function - including managing interview scheduling for key/senior technology roles
- Delivering an incredible candidate experience by being the scheduling point of contact for key technology hires
- Providing a key role in talent mapping and insight to ensure Andela is an expert in technology market trends
- Maximise the efficient and quality of Talent / Recruitment operations by finding, selecting and overseeing the implementation of third party softwares, tools and internal process that empower and enhance Talent / Recruiting at Andela
- Screening online applicants and ensure SLA’s are met regarding responses to candidates, updates to referrers and in internal client delivery
Qualifications & Characteristics
As the ideal candidates for this role should have:
- Experience in coordination and/or project management
- Experience in technology companies or staffing environments, exposure specifically to technology recruiting would be a bonus
- The ability and desire to innovate and “think-outside-the-box” to constantly seek to improve the overall division and Andela while operating in an environment of constant change
- Knowledge of recruiting functions and experience managing projects/initiatives would be preferred
- Strong time-management skills and ideally across gSuite
- A passion to optimise/empower a recruiting function through problem solving, coordination and seeking to find solutions and positively impact the Talent team
- The ability to work independently, with some ambiguity and develop process and structure as needed
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, And a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status