Andela has an exciting career opportunity for a Compliance and Audit Manager to join our team.
Description: This is a rare opportunity to establish a global audit practice within a high-growth company. The Compliance and Audit Manager will provide guidance to controls and process owners, streamline and execute the testing process, assist with remediation, documentation, and monitoring of deficiencies in a collaborative manner, generate reports and present analysis to management, plan and execute external regulatory and partner audits, prepare and deliver training as needed, and promote compliance proficiency and best practices across the organization.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and generally accepted auditing standards with primary audit focus areas to include the SOC2 framework and accounting assurance requirements.
- Perform testing procedures to validate and assess the design and the operational effectiveness of internal controls.
- Check, inspect, and reconcile internal documents.
- Support in metrics based reporting.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of testing and reporting of audit results.
- Review and recommend changes in internal controls.
- Provide support to resolve internal control deficiencies and monitor remediation plans with management.
- Assist with planning, organizing, and executing on-site audits.
- Support operational process improvement aimed at simplification and increased effectiveness of the internal controls program through design efficiency, education, use of technology, and refinement of audit standards and practice.
- Participate actively in the preparation and execution of workshops, trainings, and other communication activities.
- Provide support in ad-hoc compliance projects.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the plane
- Oh, and a chance to change the world.
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.