Andela is dedicated to advancing human potential by powering today’s teams and investing in tomorrow’s leaders. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
About the Product Coordinator Role
Andela is seeking an Product Coordinator to join the Technology Department as we build out and execute Andela’s product roadmap, and contribute to the continuing growth of our team of African technology leaders.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Product Ownership - Being the voice of the customer within the delivery team, writing detailed user stories with clear acceptance criteria and working with Product Managers to groom backlogs.
- Product Support - Being the first line of customer support for our existing solutions.
- Testing & QA - Regular manual testing of our products and solutions
- Product Research - Researching solutions in the marketplace that may meet the needs of our internal customers and stakeholders.
- Scrum Project Management - Supporting our Engineers, Product Managers and Designers throughout our development cycles in sprint ceremonies such as standups and sprint planning.
Ideal Qualifications and Characteristics:
- A clear passion for Product Management and Product Delivery
- Believes in the effectiveness of collaborative problem solving
- Effective communicator with strong written and oral skills
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- 1-2 years of experience working in Software Development, Product or Project Management or QA
- Have a bachelor’s degree
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.