Job Title: Inventory Coordinator (Supply Chain)
Reports to: Director of Supply Chain
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is one of the most popular natural health websites in the world with over 2.5 million unique visitors per month.
We’re looking for a rockstar Inventory Specialist to join our Supply Chain Team, partnering with our team and our network of contract manufacturers to manage the inbound supply of finished goods and optimize inventory levels for the Enterprise. The right candidate is very detail oriented and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Transact work orders and receiving of inventory in our ERP, Netsuite
- Reconcile inventory variances and work closely with accounting to make necessary adjustments
- Coordinating raw material and component shipments from vendors and between sites
- Transact Raw material and component receipts via Netsuite, at contract manufacturers
- Obtaining documentation; COAs, Packing Lists, PODs, Etc.
- Conduct regular inventory reconciliations at sites holding AN inventory
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports relevant to supply chain and inventory
- Assist with damage and lost in transit claims for raw materials and components
- Assist with month end related activities, including auditing WO builds and reviewing GL impact
- Running the open order variance report as needed
- Perform other Netsuite updates and transactions as required
- 1+ years experience in purchasing, manufacturing, supply chain or similar role
- Familiarity with ERP systems would be considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Detail oriented - accuracy is critical in this role!
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player
Work is about what you do, not where you do it. We are able to hire from across the US and Canada and if you’re near Nashville, TN you can work from our office. Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, but fast-paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people that don't need to be micromanaged.
We offer health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited Paid Time Off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)