Job Title: Accounting Clerk/Assistant
Location: Franklin, TN
Reports to: Controller
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Both Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We’re looking for a rockstar Accounting Clerk to join a fast moving and lean Finance Team, focused on supporting the business with incredible service to enable Ancient Nutrition to give our customers an excellent experience. This is not only a great opportunity to make an impact early in your career, but to also see first hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives!
- You will oversee Concur administration including but not limited to managing users, troubleshooting issues, reviewing expense reports, generating reports requested by leadership and monthly reconciliation.
- You will oversee the company credit card account including but not limited to ordering new cards, maintaining active cardholder list, maintaining credit limits as approved by finance leadership.
- You will partner with our staff accountant to manage accounts receivable for retail sales.
- You will partner with retail sales customer support team regarding customer balance inquiries and payment options.
- You will conduct trade spend analysis by preparing reports to show trade spend metrics to include but not limited to discounts, free fills, scan backs, demo fees, marketing fees, etc.
- You will conduct daily revenue reporting for the eCommerce store and Amazon Marketplace.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive time off is given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)