Job Title: Partnership Marketing Manager
Department: Brand Marketing
Reports to: Senior Director, Brand Management
Location: Remote (USA)
Ancient Nutrition is rooted in our founders’ own personal health journeys and a desire to make history’s most powerful superfoods accessible to everyone. But what started as a mission to create high-quality supplements – ones informed by ancient wisdom, backed by modern science and that the world had never seen before – has grown into a steadfast commitment to transform the way we grow our food.
Because growing the world’s most nutrient-dense superfoods requires the healthiest soil possible and conventional farming is harming both the planet and its people. That’s why we’re on a much larger mission to restore our farmlands and heal our planet through organic regenerative farming practices that give back to the Earth – not just take from it– leaving it better than we found it for future generations to thrive.
We are looking for a full time Partnership Manager who is passionate about social media, affiliate, content development and a natural relationship builder.
The Partnership Manager will build and maintain our partnership ecosystem including the identification, recruitment and day-to-day communication of our Social, Influencer and Affiliate programs. The objective of this work is to generate awareness, reach, trial and most importantly authentic endorsement for the brand. This person will work directly with our Sr. Director of Brand Marketing, as well as our social media teams to build a partnership strategy and subsequent campaigns that effectively communicate our brand & product message to new audiences and accelerate our brand reach.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker who is a natural relationship builder with strong project management skills.
- Lead social partnership strategy including:
- Partnership development and recruiting of key stakeholders
- Lead partnership marketing campaigns. Includes but not limited to:
- Use dashboards and influencer metrics to research and identify key influencers, bloggers and online media who fit with our brand messaging
- Be the the key brand point person building strong relationships with partners through product seeding and regular, high-touch communication
- Negotiate and execute ongoing contracts - ensuring both parties are clear on deliverables, contracts are met and performance is achieved
- Create campaign calendar with timelines and hold partnerships accountable to posting dates
- Responsible for communicating cross functionally with Social & CX teams to ensure adequate social engagement with key influencers
- Work directly with brand team to ensure campaigns are achieving agreed upon performance metrics - responsible for tracking and reporting of all performance details
- Provide timely reports on monthly and campaign performance
- Manage ongoing Affiliate programs. Includes but not limited to:
- Coordinate affiliate performance strategy supporting both DTC as well as AMZ
- Manage annual budget including reporting and ROI tracking
- Responsible for ensuring affiliate content is both on-brand and upcycled into the brand for adequate repurposing across channels/tactics
- Additional responsibilities will include:
- Ensure proper FTC disclosures and compliant language are used in all resulting content
- Assist in planning/execution of influencer-owned events (including providing supporting product or more as needed)
- Manage Influencer campaign budgets, including proper procedures such as invoices, PO’s and forecasting
- Responsible for expert understanding of product & brand differentiation - ability to educate and speak to Ancient Nutrition products
- Stay on top of industry trends
- Influencer / Blogger Outreach - Ability to identify, recruit and manage influencer program
- Affiliate Program Management - Understanding and experience managing affiliate tools & brand programs
- Writing and Communication - Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social Media Experience - Understanding and passion for all major social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Organization - Ability to organize all resulting content and handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with high attention to detail
- Analytics - Ability to analyze reach, impressions and engagements and communicate key takeaways in easily digestible reports for upper management
- Creativity - Ability to develop creative campaign strategies and identify winning posts and trends
- Self-Starter - Must have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- 3-4 years experience in social and/or influencer marketing
- Run to win the race – do everything with excellence
- Committed to constant growth – refine and improve self and work daily
- Take ownership – take initiative
- Be a purpose driven leader/team player – be reliable and responsible
- Fight for one another and others – play as a team and works well with others
Benefits + Culture:
Work is about what you do, not where you do it. Ancient Nutrition has many team members located near Nashville, TN but we are a fully remote company and are able to hire from across the US. Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, but fast-paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged.
We offer health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited Paid Time Off is a given for salary employees and a generous amount of paid time off accrual for hourly employees, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products.
If you feel this role is meant for you, write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! We really do read them!