Job Title: Inventory Analyst
Location: Franklin TN - Remote
Status: Full time
Reports to: Inventory Manager
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is one of the most popular natural health websites in the world with over 2.5 million unique visitors per month.
We’re looking for an Inventory Analyst to join our growing Inventory Control team!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee and manage Amazon FBA replenishment orders in Seller Central, and in Ancient Nutrition’s current 3PL network.
- Periodic reconciliations of system to system inventory accuracy for the enterprise
- Manage the life cycle of LTL, FTL and parcel inventory shipments from 3PL partners to FBA within Amazon’s Seller Central platform, including tracking, reconciliation, defects, and reimbursements
- Support the Inventory Manager with key inventory projects and processes
- Manage all aspects of inventory integrity and accuracy in Amazon FBA, FBM, and SFP
- Document all related process and procedures required for the Amazon Marketplace through the use of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Manage FBM and SFP continuity between Amazon and third-party fulfillment platforms including creation of product aliases, fulfillment channel assignments, and inventory level awareness
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Specific knowledge of 3PL Warehouse operations and transportation management
- Strong analytical skills for deciphering product availability and product movement timelines
- Previous experience working with and optimizing ERP systems valuable for future development.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player
From a work from home culture equipped with a centralized, optional co-working space, Ancient Nutrition is a laid-back yet fast-paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of virtual team-wide fun including virtual scavenger hunts, happy hours and more!
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is available for salary employees, a generous amount of paid time off amount for hourly employees, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are also passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)