Job Title: Digital Engagement Representative
Status: Full time (Tuesday-Saturday)
Reports to: Digital Experience Supervisor
Ancient Nutrition, together with DrAxe.com, is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, as well as restore health, strength and vitality.
Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is one of the most popular natural health websites in the world with over 2.5 million unique visitors per month.
This position offers a great opportunity for an experienced, empathetic, dependable, team-oriented customer service professional to join our exciting, fast growing company. We look for creative, out of the box thinkers with a passion for educating and helping our consumers. We aim to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver a truly remarkable service experience at every single touchpoint. Only individuals with an outstanding work ethic, verifiable references and “customer-first” mindsets will love this job and only the “best of the best” candidates will be considered.
In this role you will:
- Deliver excellent customer service support to our consumers through email, social media channels, live chat, etc.
- Provide all online customer order support -ordering issues, updates on shipping, tracking information etc.
- Educate and inspire consumers about our product, health & wellness and assist with purchasing decisions
- Review, log and report issues and work with the departments across the organization to ensure our consumers are having a great experience shopping on our site
- Log consumer interactions (wrap up codes, dispositions, AR/complaint form)
- Monitor and respond to all reviews and Q&A on our website and com
- Manage any and all consumer support for consumers purchasing on Amazon.com
- Have an innovative approach with all consumer questions and push to improve processes, perspectives, and the overall customer experience.
- Quick and friendly follow-up on all customer issues, inquiries and opportunities with a whatever-it-takes attitude
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work under time constraints with attention to detail
- Work effectively with other members of the Ancient Nutrition team
- You are curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible and understand that change is constant.
- You have strong written and communication skills
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing the Ancient Nutrition brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player
Ancient Nutrition is a laid-back yet fast-paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged and hire from everywhere by equipping our team to work from home. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of virtual (and in person) fun including virtual scavenger hunts, happy hours and more!
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is available for salary employees, a generous amount of paid time off available for hourly employees, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are also passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a compelling cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)