Job Title: Quality Assurance Data Specialist - intern
Location: Franklin, TN
Status: Managed by Supervisor
Reports to: Quality Manager & Site Lead
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become a leading protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. Ancientnutrition.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 7 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Interact directly with Quality Team Members
- Record creation and Data entry of NCP (Complaints) into QT9 software including:
- Data extraction from the data log into required fields and communication for final approval/closure
- Upload and prepare data for all FGS and BOMs into QT9 including:
- Preparation of spreadsheet and submission for approval
- Organizing and maintaining both electronic and hard copy records if applicable
- Cross-departmental support with document requests.
- Other duties as required.
- Data proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Loves our industry
- Some knowledge of FDA and other regulations and laws preferred but not necessary
- Highly organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Fast learner.
- Strong communicator.