Job Title: Administrator, Product Development
Location: Nashville, TN
Reports to: Director, Product Development
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand on a mission to save the world with superfoods. With a strong brand and passionate team, we provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Both Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
Responsible for assisting the Product Development team with the completion of approved projects. This includes but is not limited to assisting the Label Coordinator, Product Development Project Manager and Director of Product Development along with working cross functionally with Quality, Supply Chain and PMO.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist the Label Coordinator in initializing, creating product briefs, routing labels for review, organizing label files and communicating with internal stakeholders as well as printing partners.
- Assists with creating timelines, Finished Good Specifications, formula Bill of Materials, product stability justification, compiling competitor and cost analysis for projects as needed.
- Collects and maintains relevant raw material documents as directed by Product Development Project Manager.
- Supports the creation, improvement, maintenance and continuity of software or databases and tools necessary for Product Development.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external connections regarding marketing, planning, development, logistics, quality and PMO.
- Executes other Product Development and Label related duties.
- Update and maintain internal dashboards as directed.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required.
- 1~2 years project coordination experience
SPECIFIC OR ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- High proficiency in Excel and the Google Suite is a must.
- Ability to follow instruction, schedules, and timelines.
- Detail oriented and strong work ethic, including being punctual and adhering to company objectives.
- Experience in project coordination and following a timeline.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Ability to handle work volumes requiring a high degree of accuracy and be organized.
- Able to work in a fast-paces, challenging environment.
- Experience in supplement industry and/or knowledge of nutritional ingredients/products is a plus.
At Ancient Nutrition, we work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged, and we are a collaborative and close-knit team. You can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the option to come into shared spaces to meet in person with your team.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)