Job Title: Project Manager, Operations
Location: Franklin, TN
Reports to: Head of PMO
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is one of the most popular natural health websites in the world with over 2.5 million unique visitors per month.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Prepare, publish, distribute and maintain a project schedule for new product launches and company initiatives with milestones for all cross-functional stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress, incorporate resolutions to potential project delays and communicates project status to leadership on a timely basis.
- Continue to look for improvement strategies and ability to critically provide feedback to respective teams
- For more complex projects, creates a customized commercialization timeline distinguishing between concept, development, and launch phase of the commercialization project. This includes appropriate consultation and informing of cross-functional project members (R&D, Operations, Quality, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Sales and Leadership)
- Uses standardized project management tools to inform project members on progress
- Ability to communicate appropriately and timely the escalation of concerns inclusive of solutions and leads the team to do the same
- Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations based on lessons learned and identify both successful and unsuccessful project elements and establish and recommend project best practices to the team
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast-growing company things can change last minute.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player
- 2 + years experience as a Project Manager, Product Manager or Delivery Lead, preferably in the CPG, health & wellness, or food space.
- Ability to professionally communicate and influence a wide range of audiences across multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- You have experience, interest, and knowledge of health and fitness. Preference will be given to those who know our market inside and out.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. & Google Sheets, Mail, and Slides.
From a work from home culture equipped with a centralized, optional co-working space, Ancient Nutrition is a laid-back yet fast-paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of virtual team-wide fun including virtual scavenger hunts, happy hours and more!
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is available for salary employees, a generous amount of paid time off amount for hourly employees, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are also passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)