Job Title: eCommerce Project Manager
Location: Nashville, TN/Remote
Reports to: Director, eCommerce + Technology
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is one of the most popular natural health websites in the world with over 2.5 million unique visitors per month.
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Project Manager to join our rapidly growing team. As a project manager, you will be responsible for overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. You will join a team of performance driven eCommerce + Growth marketers who are constantly seeking ways to reach our customers more quickly, effectively, and efficiently - all while building an enduring natural health brand that is changing the lives of people around the world! You will work closely with our development team and agency to develop new pages, prioritize requests and bugs and act as the first line of defense for fixing technical issues on our websites.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Plan and execute new website projects, from start to finish (requirements gathering, UX/UI design, development phases, post-mortem analysis, etc.)
- Manage team Agile Sprint process and lifecycle events
- Forecast timelines and project delivery dates, communicating these internally and updating in real time
- Plan and assign work across design and development teams
- Manage UAT/QA phase of projects
- Create and maintain process and website documentation
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors
- Hit launch goals and deadlines no matter what it takes
- Field website requests and bugs from the team and prioritizing them accordingly
- A/B testing and optimizing features and experiences on our websites
- Drive cross-functional projects to support strategic omnichannel initiatives and growth opportunities
- Budgeting - make budget proposals to meet goals and capitalize on opportunities, track budgets monthly
- Research solutions for customer problems related to our online store or website - the best app for a particular feature, tools to support and resolve issues
- Ability to work cross-functionally is critical - you will be working with numerous teams to meet objectives
- Well versed in UX/UI best practices
- Experience building project backlogs, MVPs and experience with feature release planning
- Trained in Agile Methodologies, Scrum events: sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospective
- Experience with Convert (or similar) and Google Analytics
- Experience working with Project Management Tools (Wrike, Asana)
- eCommerce landscape knowledge and experience
- Cross platform technology experience - Shopify required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to productively converse with business stakeholders and engineers alike
- Prior Digital Agency experience an asset
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Manager, Product Manager or Delivery Lead in eCommerce
- BA or BS degree or higher
From a work from home culture equipped with a centralized, optional co-working space, Ancient Nutrition is a laid-back yet fast-paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of virtual team-wide fun including virtual scavenger hunts, happy hours and more!
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is available for salary employees, a generous amount of paid time off amount for hourly employees, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are also passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)