Job Title: Brand Marketing Video Producer
Location: Nashville, TN
Status: Full-Time, exempt
Reports to: VP of Brand Marketing, Creative Director
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Both Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We are looking for a talented and proficient Video Producer to join our Brand Marketing team, partnering with us to create memorable, incredible experiences for our customers and encountering first hand how our work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
This is a hands-on position that includes video editing, motion design, sound design, and visual effects work. A successful candidate will be an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines. They can work independently with little supervision and/or collaborate with a team to raise the bar with each project.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create and develop unique social media video content for online brand visibility
- Record and edit product campaigns and social media video and sound projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Organize raw media, edit footage, insert motion graphics, and add music
- Brainstorm, research, and pitch current social media video trends and opportunities
- Assist in photo and video shoot location and logistics planning
- Record social media photoshoots, brand events, and influencer partnerships
- Maintain database and archive of social media video footage
- Identify top performing video content and implement paid video promotions
- Monitor channel specific video performance and advanced analytics
- Prepare social media video updates and growth reports for digital marketing efforts
- 3+ years producing and editing videos for social media accounts or online publications
- Strong Communication Skills
• Clearly articulate ideas through concise and timely written and/or verbal correspondence.
• Strong passion for cinematography and videography
• Strong passion for social media and current events
• Strong passion for health and fitness industries
- Strong organizational and project planning skills
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)