Job Title: Creative Director
Location: Remote (USA)
Reports To: VP, Brand Marketing
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Both Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We’re looking for a Creative Director to play a lead role in building and evolving the brand at Ancient Nutrition. In this role, you will work to develop and execute on campaigns and product launches to bring our mission and products to life in a compelling and inspiring way. This role requires a strong leader with a collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on approach.
- Lead the creative strategy and develop insights-based creative across campaigns, product launches, and omnichannel marketing materials
- Oversee design and execution of all branding elements, ensuring consistency and quality across all brands and mediums – reviewing work, troubleshooting issues and providing feedback to creative team
- Support the evolution and management of our brand guidelines to ensure that Ancient Nutrition remains true to who we are
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies while ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met along the way
- Present concept and creative strategy to senior stakeholders as needed
- Expert in the consumer journey, delivering strong creative and call-to-action at each tactic
- Develop a strong point-of-view of the brand and guide the company in creating a compelling brand story
- Collaborate closely with Director of Creative Operations and Brand Manager to execute on campaign and product launch strategy
- Mentor and manage a team of videographers, designers, and copywriters
- Nurture strong cross-functional relationships and help key stakeholders understand and embrace your creative direction
- Maintain a high level of flexibility, resilience, and level-headedness in a fast-moving environment
- 7+ years in a senior design role in an agency or in-house environment with experience in CPG & eCommerce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven knowledge in brand strategy, experiential design, digital marketing, print, and packaging
- Experience building digital and social campaigns
- Experience in a leadership role with an ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- “No job is too small” mentality — ability to jump in and do the work yourself
- Passion for health and wellness
Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be and we work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)