Job Title: Senior Sales Copywriter
Location: Franklin, TN
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 7 million unique visitors per month and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We’re looking for a rockstar Sales Copywriter to join our DTC (Direct to Consumer) Team, partnering with our team to create memorable, incredible experiences for our customers, and encountering first hand how our work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
The right candidate is eager to join a fast-paced team and is hungry to make an impact early in their career.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Writing amazing copy that educates, loves on and persuades our customers and readers to live their healthiest lives across our advertising and owned channels.
- A/B test strategies, offers and messaging across different channels
- Continually optimizes copy for ongoing initiatives such as store pages, landing pages and other projects.
- Oversees and supports the junior copywriter.
- Delegate writing projects as necessary and act as final editor on any sales copy including PDPs
- Conduct customer research, including surveys and interviews, to shape messaging on products, offers and value props
- Writing copy and providing a copy strategy for our weekly email newsletters, text message campaigns, landing pages and product pages.
- Calling customers on the phone to gather feedback on product purchases and the current product offering and new product pre-launch.
- Supporting our team of advertisers to help get the word out about our products 140 characters at a time.
- Making best friends with our Consumer Experience team to gain customer insights.
- Working closely and effectively with all DTC channel owners to to shape overall promotional strategies
- You have an appetite for education.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast-growing company things can change last minute.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player
- You’re a big picture, strategic thinker and have a proven ability to turn deep consumer insights into great advertising
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast-paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)