Job Title: Brand Advocacy Representative
Location: Wholesale Sales
Reports to: Brand Advocacy Manager
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 7 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We’re looking for a rockstar Brand Advocacy Representative to join our Sales Team, partnering with our wholesale team to train store staff and existing customers while encountering first hand how our work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
The right candidate is eager to join a fast-paced team and is hungry to make an impact early in their career.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Educates and trains customer store staff on the latest product knowledge and value of the brand
- Facilitates and conducts group and one-on-one trainings with existing and potential customers
- Visits top 100 existing customers on a regular basis to assist with moving our customers to champions of our overall brand
- Manages customer education materials to ensure training collateral meets the customer needs
- Assists in managing territory demo team by capturing store requests for demos and scheduling demos through Demo Coordinators
- Assists with local store merchandising opportunities
- Executes product demonstrations in assigned retail locations 10-12 times per week to drive sales and increase brand awareness
- Assists the key accounts team in maintaining optimal shelf presence for all Ancient Nutrition products
- Additional relevant duties as assigned
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)