Job Title: Social Media Community Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
Reports To: Director of Social Media
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We’re looking for a rockstar Social Media Community Manager to represent the brand voice for Ancient Nutrition and Dr. Josh Axe across social channels. This right candidate is a social media enthusiast that is passionate about helping people and eager to join a fast-paced team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Represent the brand voice for Ancient Nutrition and Dr. Josh Axe across all social media channels
- Respond quickly and effectively to comments and questions
- Troubleshoot issues and ensure that customer needs are met and exceeded
- Ensure each customer leaves our pages with a positive view of the Ancient Nutrition and Dr. Josh Axe brands
- Assist Director of Social Media in ongoing campaigns
- Provide assistance on photo and video shoots for both Ancient Nutrition and Dr. Axe accounts
- Keep a pulse on all social media trends and be ready to present ideas for how to better serve our customers through social media
- You have 1-2 years experience working in social media at a brand
- You are proficient in all major social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- You are comfortable switching between multiple brand voices quickly
- You have a strong understanding of iPhone photo and video production
- You have a positive outlook and enjoy connecting with people
- You are extremely organized and detail oriented
- You work well in a team environment
- You are flexible and understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute
- You are a proactive self-starter who is always eager to dig in and learn more
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)