Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Nashville, TN
Status: full time
Reports to: VP Brand Marketing, Creative Director
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Both Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
As a Graphic Designer at Ancient Nutrition, you will work with the creative and marketing team to create beautiful, cutting edge design that draws the customer in for a memorable, incredible experience, and you'll encounter first hand how our work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives. The right candidate is eager to join a fast-paced team and is hungry to make an impact early in their career.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- All things digital: You will create visual masterpieces in the form of social media content and ads, infographics, landing page design, email campaigns and video graphics.
- IRL, too: You will provide creative leadership and design for retail needs, such as boxes, collateral and demo kits.
- You will help define and roll out the brand identity for Ancient Nutrition across all channels.
- You will dream up and create cross-channel campaigns for new product launches and tent-pole moments for the brand.
- You execute quickly inside a production workflow to ensure all projects are world-class and finished on time, every time.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 5 years experience designing for web, ideally with some print experience, as well
- Ability to design for all marketing objectives
- Comfort with marketing concepts, and a balanced eye for beauty and performance
- 3-5 years experience in both Photoshop and Illustrator; InDesign experience preferred
- Ability to balance speed with quality in the work you produce
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple timelines across multiple departments
- UX experience and ability to design for web and basic understanding of HTML & CSS is highly preferred
- You are an idea generator - you bring ideas to the table and can also help amplify your teammates’ ideas.
- You are open to feedback to ensure that creative meets requirements of channel marketing requests.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You are organized and detailed.
- You have a can-do attitude and are an avid team player.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)