Position: Regulatory & Compliance Associate
Reporting to: Manager of Regulatory & Scientific Affairs
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We are seeking a Regulatory & Scientific Affairs Associate who will create claims substantiation files for conventional foods, dietary supplements, and dietary ingredients. You will spend significant amounts of time researching scientific literature to create and appropriately support claims and build out a highly structured and organized filing system. Your work will directly support the development, marketing, and regulatory compliance of the company’s products. You will join a passionate and highly driven compliance and regulatory team focused on bringing the best products of the highest quality to our customers - all while building an enduring natural health brand that is changing the lives of people around the world!
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and maintain claims substantiation files for conventional foods, dietary supplements, and dietary ingredients.
- Create structure/function claims for use in advertising.
- Cross-departmental support with claims and document requests.
- Create and maintain a detailed, structured and organized filing system of all claims substantiation.
- Four-year college degree, in a scientific field of study.
- Experience obtaining and understanding scientific literature.
- You. love. research. Sitting at a computer and researching study after study after study makes you a bit giddy.
- Organizing said studies brings you immense amounts of joy.
- Self-Starter- Must have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Everyone says this, but we mean it.
- You are extremely organized. Your calendar has a calendar.
- “Details” is your middle name.
- You’ve been described by colleagues as being a strong communicator.
- You learn new concepts quickly.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random pinata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)