Position: Senior Recruiter
Reporting to: Director of People Operations
Location: Franklin, TN
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
At Ancient Nutrition, culture is king. While skill set is important, culture fit will always tip the scales in hiring decisions. As the Senior Recruiter, you will lead the charge in recruiting top talent who will, most importantly, build and enhance our culture. This isn’t your typical recruiting J-O-B. We treat candidates with integrity and respect. No ID numbers assigned here. No ATS scans of key words. We read cover letters and look at resumes. We know and serve all of our candidates – regardless of what stage of the interview process they progress to. Call us old fashioned. We’ll take it. This approach has successfully scaled the team 300% in 24 months. You must love our candidates and our culture as much as we do!
You will join a lean, high performing, and fast paced people operations team fanatic about building our culture, making Ancient Nutrition an amazing place to work, and serving our team– all while building an eduring natural health brand that is changing the lives of people around the world!
What you’ll be doing:
- Own and lead full-cycle recruiting practice including sourcing, interviewing, and evaluating candidates, coordinating interview process; driving the offer process, including negotiating and closing candidates on offers.
- Deliver a world class and personalized candidate experience and act as brand ambassador when representing Ancient Nutrition.
- Partner with senior leadership and hiring managers to determine requirements for the position and qualities of an ideal candidate, and create and post job positions that will reflect our culture and attract top talent.
- Own the strategy to recruit all levels of candidates including niche, technical, and executive candidate talent pools.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners.
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for active and passive opportunities
- Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience.
- Maintain our ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Coordinate with People Ops team to ensure seamless candidate-employee transition.
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience, in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Experience partnering with and advising senior leadership and hiring managers on recruiting decisions.
- Have proven ability to source and engage with top talent in a competitive landscape.
- Knowledge of various functions (sales, marketing, engineering, customer success, operations) within an organization and the challenges of filling positions within those departments.
- You are passionate about connecting the right people with the right job. Right bus. Right seat.
- You have fantastic relational skills and want to work in an environment where culture and doing it right matter.
- You have a knack for figuring things out and are consistently seeking better ways to deliver your work.
- You get things done and have fun doing it.
- You are detailed and analytical. So many candidates. Too little time. You’re going to have to know how to keep it all together.
- You operate with a sense of urgency and are comfortable working hard and fast with little oversight to meet time-sensitive deadlines. (Have we mentioned we’re fast paced?)
- You think creatively and confidently bring new ideas to the table.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them! And if you get this job, you’ll read them, too!)