Job Title: Email Marketing Coordinator
Status: Full time
Reports to: Senior Email Marketer
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 7 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
As an Email Marketing Coordinator, you will support the largest revenue driving channel for the #1 fastest growing company in Tennessee and 2nd-ranked natural health website in the world. Most importantly, you'll see first hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives! The right candidate is eager to join a fast-paced team and is hungry to make an impact early in their career.
What you’ll be doing
- Master email marketing software
- Request and gather all necessary assets for email
- Build email campaigns
- Ensure QA process is followed for all email launches
- Compile email metrics in weekly and monthly reports
- Create email analysis and reporting
- Assist with execution A/B tests initiatives
- Manage email data segmentation
- Analyzing improvement opportunities within the programs by series, cadence, and more
- Assist with planning email initiatives
- Create standardized processes and documentation
- Learning and aiding growth of new marketing channels (SMS, FB Messenger, and Browser Push)
- Assist in acquisition strategy to grow and sustain our customer segment
- You are highly driven
- You are coachable. You will listen, ask questions, and if at first you don’t succeed - try, try again
- You possess a love for data
- You thrive on developing new ideas and solutions, and you’re excited to roll up your sleeves and execute on them
- You love all the little details
- Monotonous tasks don’t scare you.
- Strong understanding of HTML
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Business or Marketing degree preferred
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random piñata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is ‘you’, we'd love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)