Job Title: Distribution Analyst
Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville Area)
Reports to: Distribution Manager
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Both Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
We are seeking an experienced Distribution Analyst to coordinate all storage and fulfillment related functions from our 3PLs to our end customers, with a focus on our Direct to Consumer sales channel. This is position is in office, overseeing a third party distribution center(s). This role will encompass distribution management, logistics, warehousing, generating and maintaining KPIs, and monitoring the flow of finished goods.
You will join a fast paced and rapidly growing supply chain team focused on helping our customers live healthier lives - all while building an enduring natural health brand that is changing the lives of people around the world!
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee day-to-day operations for Ancient Nutrition’s Direct to Consumer fulfillment operation, including but not limited to the following duties:
- Initiating inbound ASNs to the “Direct to Consumer“ Distribution Center(s).
- Tracking ASNs until received, and checked into stock.
- Initiating and tracking work orders for value added services at Direct Distribution Center(s).
- Management and maintenance of end user WMS software.
- SKU and kit creation and management within WMS software.
- Running and analyzing data from the following reports: Stock usage, stock/site utilization, stock allocation, order volumes, fulfillment rates, shipping rates, material costs, on-time shipments, etc.
- Managing that data to form KPIs to measure performance across the board for our Direct to Consumer Distribution Center.
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendor(s) personnel.
- Using KPIs to form baseline metrics, and scope improvement points with action plans.
- Creating fulfillment costs against revenue reporting for EOM review.
- Pricing out projects within our 3PL scope of work.
- Tracking 3PL open project statues.
- Tracking shipping costs, and work to negotiate lower shipping rates.
- Communicating and reporting stock updates to multiple departments.
- Communicating with and setting directives with our 3PL account representatives.
- Managing high level projects from the Distribution Manager.
- Proven work experience in logistics, distribution, or a 3PL environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Excel experience is a must).
- Customer Service Experience is a plus.
- Having worked in a warehouse is a plus.
- Working knowledge of how a fulfillment facility operates.
- Working experience of warehouse management system.
- You are self guided and take initiative. We don’t have time to micromanage around here.
- You are flexible. This is a “high change” environment where priorities shift day to day.
- You have solid judgement along with decision making skills.
- Analytical. People know they can depend on you to gather and analyze data so appropriate decisions can be made.
- Your organizational skills have made it to your sock drawer.
- While you love data, you also love people.
- "Details" is your middle name.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random pinata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)