Job Title: Content Intern (paid)
Reports to: Assistant Editor
Job status: 15-20 hours/wk
Start Date: Immediately
At DrAxe.com, we take pride in creating some of the best product pages, content, webinars, and members areas in the world. And while we have a lot of successes under our belt, we're just getting started. As a Content Intern at DrAxe.com, you will work with the content team for the #1 fastest growing company in Tennessee and 2nd-ranked natural health website in the world.
Most importantly, you'll see first hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives!
What you’ll be doing
- You will be organizing content spreadsheets for our articles, keywords, rankings, etc.
- You will be writing SEO-friendly YouTube descriptions for our video content and creating relevant tags.
- You will be updating old articles to meet our current editorial standards.
- You will be brainstorming recipe and video content ideas.
- You will be responding to comments on DrAxe.com.
- You will be redirecting 404 errors to boost the website’s SEO.
- You will be implementing lead magnets.
- You will be assisting the content team with other relevant tasks as the needs arise.
What We're Looking For
- You must have a willingness to learn SEO. Preference to those who already have experience.
- You must have a passion for written and video content.
- You must be currently enrolled in college or university or recently graduated in 2017.
- You are highly driven.
- You are coachable.
- You have a great eye for detail.
- You work quickly with impeccable accuracy.
- You love being organized.
- You are humble.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast-growing company, things can change last minute.
- You have an ability to apply yourself and work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
If this sounds like you, send us your information! We are huge on culture fit, so put some personality into your cover letter. Let us know why you want to work with us, and what would make you the perfect fit! We really do read them!