Job Title: Customer Support Agent
Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville Area)
Reports to: Senior Director of Customer Experience
At Axe Wellness, we’re striving to create some of the best products, content and education systems in the health and wellness world. And while we have a lot of successes under our belt, we're just getting started. As a Customer Support Agent, aka Director of Happiness, at Axe, you will be the face of the company to our customers. Your mission is customer happiness. We want our customers to have memorable, incredible experiences with our team that make them customers for life.
Ultimately, you’ll be the on the front line for the #1 fastest growing company in Tennessee and highest ranked natural health website in the world.
Most importantly, you'll see first hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll make customers happy! You are empowered to be yourself, smile and not being a robot.
- You’ll resolve an assigned number of tickets which include refund requests, customer questions/concerns, feedback, etc.
- You’ll utilize several styles of communication including phone, email or chat window.
- You’ll communicate trends that you detect whether it’s a consistent website complaint, malfunction, consistent product complaints or trends in product popularity.
- You’ll resolve customer issues in a timely manner. While it’s not about resolving tickets as fast as humanly possible at the expense of quality, part of a good customer experience is timely response.
- You’ll have a “can do” attitude. If you don’t know the answer, you promise to find it. If you don’t know the best way to solve an issue, you get creative and make it happen. We don’t do “I don’t know”.
- A good understanding of nutrition, diets and natural medicine protocols
- Background in health and wellness or a STRONG passion to learn about nutrition & encourage people in their health goals
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience
- College degree or a HS degree plus relevant experience
- Experience with internet based applications (web savvy)
- Experience with technology including basic computer usage, Google, internet based apps. Proficient but not an expert.
- You are positive
- You are collaborative and value feedback from both peers and leadership
- You are coachable. You will listen, ask questions, and if at first you don’t succeed - try, try again
- You are enthusiastic about creating a great customer experience
- You are relatable
- You are customer focused
- You are unselfish
- You thrive in an autonomous environment with high level of independence
- You are unsatisfied with status quo.
The learning curve will be steep. The speed will be a blur. But if you’re willing to put your head down and do the work, you’ll be a key member of the customer support team for a company transforming lives around the country and world.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Dr. Axe is laid back, fast paced place to be. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive paid time off is a given and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered. We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Dr. Axe products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers