Job Title: Customer Experience Agent
Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville Area)
Reports to: Sr. Directory of Customer Experience
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best-in-class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the fastest growing company in Tennessee!
As a Customer Experience Agent, you will be the face of the company to our customers. Your mission is customer happiness. We want our customers to have memorable, incredible experiences with our team that make them customers for life.
Ultimately, you’ll be the on the front line for the #1 fastest growing company in Tennessee and 2nd-ranked natural health website in the world.
Most importantly, you'll see first hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll resolve an assigned number of tickets which include refund requests, customer questions/concerns, feedback, etc.
- You’ll utilize several styles of communication including phone, email and chat window.
- You’ll communicate trends that you detect whether it’s a consistent website complaint, malfunction, consistent product complaints or trends in product popularity.
- You’ll resolve customer issues in a timely manner. While it’s not about resolving tickets as fast as humanly possible at the expense of quality, part of a good customer experience is timely response.
- You’ll have a “can do” attitude. If you don’t know the answer, you promise to find it. If you don’t know the best way to solve an issue, you get creative and make it happen. We don’t do “I don’t know”.
- A good understanding of nutrition, diets and natural medicine protocols
- Background in health and wellness or a STRONG passion to learn about nutrition & encourage people in their health goals
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience
- College degree or a HS degree plus relevant experience
- Experience with internet based applications (web savvy)
- Experience with technology including basic computer usage, Google, internet based apps. Proficient but not an expert.
- You are positive
- You are collaborative and value feedback from both peers and leadership
- You are coachable. You will listen, ask questions, and if at first you don’t succeed - try, try again
- You are enthusiastic about creating a great customer experience
- You are relatable
- You are customer focused
- You are unselfish
- You thrive in an autonomous environment with high level of independence
- You are unsatisfied with status quo.
The learning curve will be steep. The speed will be a blur. But if you’re willing to put your head down and do the work, you’ll be a key member of the customer support team for a company transforming lives around the country and world.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive paid time off is a given and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered. We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Dr. Axe products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)